MICHELIN Protek Max, ultimate safety with "Self-Repair Liquid".
Punctures caused by perforation or pinch shock (kerbs in the city or rocks when mountain biking...) are what every cyclist most dreads.
Repairing or changing an inner tube is not always an easy matter. An inner tube has to be re-inflated regularly.
Ultimate puncture resistance
Because of its unique bumpy design, the MICHELIN Protek Max inner tube creates a compressive force if it is holed or pinched (the hole seals itself naturally) whereas a conventional inner tube stretches (balloon effect). The self-sealing effect is accentuated with the addition of sealant in the manufacture of the tube
Easy to fit
Thanks to its square shape, the MICHELIN Protek Max inner tube positions itself naturally in the rim well and does not twist, unlike a completely tubular conventional inner tube.
Excellent preservation of the pressure
The MICHELIN PROTEK MAX inner tube needs to be inflated less often than a classic inner tube.
- G4 Schrader 35mm 20x1.5/1.85 210g (406x37/47)
- C4 Schrader 35mm 26x1.85/2.25" 330g (559x47/58)
- C4 Presta 40mm 26x1.85/2.25" 330g (559x47/58)
- A3 Schrader 35mm 700x32/42 250g (622x32/42)
- A3 Presta 40mm 700x32/42 250g (622x32/42)
- A3 Regina 40mm 700x32/42 250g (622x32/42)
- B4 Presta 40mm 27.5"x1.9/2.5 355g (584x48/62)