At Tringmotion we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items and by law you have the right to cancel the purchase of most items within 28 days without giving any reason. Notice has to be given in the first 14 days as per the terms below.
Purchases - For Consumers
- 1 This section applies to consumer purchases only
- 2 If you wish to cancel your placed order:
3 You may change your mind and return goods ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt starting the day after receipt for a full refund or exchange, subject to the following conditions;
- (a) you can notify us by email or via the contact us page before the goods are dispatched; or
- (b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, by notifying us in writing either at our registered address or by emailing or via the contact us page in accordance with clause 3.
4 We will issue a refund of the purchase price of the goods and any associated initial delivery costs or an exchange credit as required within 28 days of your notice OR upon receipt of the return goods, whichever is the soonest. A deduction will have been made from your refund if we are required to collect goods from your premises equal to the cost of doing so.
- 3.1 You must inform us in writing of your cancellation,by post at our registered address, by emailing or via the contact us page within 14 days of your receipt of the goods.
- 3.2 You must return the goods to us at your expense. Please see RETURN OF GOODS below for further details
- 3.3 You must take reasonable care of the goods while you are responsible for them and to see they are received by us without damage.
- 3.4 You accept full responsibility for the goods until they are received by us, in a satisfactory condition and are therefore advised to use a "signed for" and insured delivery service when returning goods.
5 The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 3 will not apply in the following circumstances:
The provisions of clause 5 do not affect your statutory rights.
- * to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
- * to any products that by their nature have a limited lifespan
- * to any product where packaging seals have been broken where the seal is required to maintain the product.
- 6 You may return goods for any of the following reasons for a full refund or exchange, at no additional cost however please note the time conditions applied in LIABILITY for faulty, damaged or incorrectly delivered goods;
7 Where a refund is due, we will make refund via the payment method you originally used for your purchase.
- 6.1 Where goods arrive in a damaged or unsatisfactory condition. Please mark the delivery note when you sign for the goods to indicate that packaging is damaged or the goods are uninspected.
- 6.2 Where goods are faulty.
- 6.3 You must still take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your charge even if they are damaged/faulty on delivery and inform us of the nature of the damage.
- 6.4 If required, we can arrange collection of damaged/faulty goods at a mutually convenient time (daytimes, Monday to Friday)
8 Your refund may be delayed or reduced if;
- 8.1 The goods are not received back from you in a timely fashion. We will process your refund within 28 days OR upon receipt of the goods, whichever is soonest.
- 8.2 We have to collect goods from you, in which case the cost of collection will be deducted from your refund.
- RETURN OF GOODS
- 1 When you change your mind and cancel the contract to buy as above, please note that you enter in to a new contract for the return of our goods, the details of which are:
3 The conditions of the contract to return goods take effect as soon as we receive your written notice of cancellation.
- (a) that you will return our goods to us at your expense
- (b) that you will return any additional related goods that may have been joint offers or associated gifts to us at your expense
- (c) that you will endeavour to return our goods to arrive with us, preferably within 14 days of your notice of cancellation. Please see Clause 2
- (d) that whilst you have responsibility of our goods, you will take good and reasonable care of them to maintain them in a fully re-saleable condition
- (e) that you will not use or attempt to fit/assemble the goods aside from your need to assess them for suitability.
- (f) that wherever practically possible, all product packaging is returned with the goods
- (g) that you will repackage the goods adequately and appropriately to ensure that they are received by us in a satisfactory condition by us at our registered address.
- (h) that you are advised to use an insured and signed for delivery service when returning the goods.
- 2 Where goods have not been received by us within 14 days of your notice of cancellation we will:
- (a) we will arrange collection of goods at OUR expense at a mutually convenient time OR
- (b) you may return goods to us, and we will refund the cost of you doing so, however please check with us first as it is often cheaper for us to collect.
- 2.1 Contact you to arrange to have our goods collected at a mutually convenient time during the following 10 working days (Saturday and Sunday are not working days)
- 2.2 Advise you of the cost of collecting our goods
- 2.3 Deduct the cost of collecting goods from you from any refund we might owe you.
4 If you receive Damaged or Faulty goods OR we deliver incorrect or substituted goods where the substituted item(s) were not agreed to prior to despatch, either we will arrange collection of goods at OUR expense at a mutually convenient time or you may return goods to us, and we will refund the cost of you doing so, however please check with us first as it is often cheaper for us to collect.
Other Statutory Rights
For more information about your other statutory rights, please visit Adviceguide, a Citizens Advice website at: http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/.